VendSoft is web-based vending machine management software, owned and operated by “Trayam” EOOD, a company registered under the Laws of the Republic of Bulgaria with headquarters in Sofia (hereinafter referred to as “Trayam”, “We” or ”Us”).
Article 1. Information Collection and Use
- Trayam is the sole operator of the information collected using VendSoft.
- We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
- Trayam will not share Your personal information with third parties.
Article 2. Registration
- In order to use VendSoft You must first complete a registration form.
- During registration, You are required to give the requested contact information. This information is used for the purposes of using the VendSoft service and occasionally to contact you about important security or operations announcements related to the services on our site, or for product updates for the services for which you have expressed interest.
- You are not required to complete any registration form in order to review VendSoft, however, access to most of the capabilities of the VendSoft software may be restricted only to registered visitors.
Article 3. Cookies
VendSoft utilizes Cookies to facilitate certain aspects of VendSoft operations, including authenticating, tracking, and maintaining specific information about users, such as user preferences.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. You can learn more about them from the dedicated Wikipedia page at the following url: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
You can change your cookie settings and disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but this may stop our website from providing the intended functionality.
- Remember that you are logged in securely
- Remember your login
You need to be logged in to use the VendSoft website and the acceptance of the cookies set by VendSoft is necessary for that purpose. Should you choose not to accept the cookies set by VendSoft, We will not be able to provide you with the service.
Article 4. Cookies and Content from Third Parties
- We rely on cookies sent to You by via Google Analytics services for tracking the pages You visit. The usage of cookies from Google Analytics is explained in detail on the following page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- The acceptance of the cookies and content from the third parties above is not strictly necessary for the usage of VendSoft, but we use them to provide you with a better user experience.
Article 5. Server Log Files
- Trayam as well as any public cloud infrastructure provider utilized by Trayam, may collect information on IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Article 6. User Supplied Content
- Your content is your own and we do not retain a copy of the submitted content and claim no rights to the content You supplied.
- Your content is stored on the Trayam servers only while it is being used by You in relation to the VendSoft. Your data, information, files and documents provided as an input to the VendSoft software are deleted following the termination of Your usage of VendSoft.
- We will be collecting and analyzing various usages related metrics – such as the CPU, memory and data utilization, service processing times, timestamps of each operation, originating IP address and others. These usage metrics may be analyzed for the purpose optimizing the service performance, availability and scalability.
Article 7. Changes to the Policy
Article 8. Questions
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a message to email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.