The purpose of Purchases is to increase your stock levels by inputting into the system the orders you made to your suppliers.
This is what happens when you create a new purchase or modify or delete an existing purchase:
- the Stock levels of products are recalculated
- the Average Cost for products is recalculated
- the Last Cost for products is updated
View Purchases #
View and manage your purchases by clicking on the shopping_cart Purchases screen.
Columns in Purchases grid #
- Date: the date of purchase
- Invoice #: number of the invoice or the receipt document
- Supplier: the name of the supplier who delivered the purchase
- # Products: the number of products in the purchase
- Total Amount: the total amount of the purchase
- Sales Tax: the sum of sales taxes of purchase