See at a glance data for all trips to a selected machine, as well as summarized data per product and date using the Service History screen.
Go to the business Machines screen, open a machine and click on the history Service History button.
The screen displays a list of all the trips that were executed for this machine.
The screen is split into left and right part. On the left you can see the list of trips that include this machine with some header data:
- Date: the trip service date
- Trip: trip number
- Sold: total number of items sold by this machine on this trip
- Gross: gross sales of this machine from this trip. Sum of
[Sold Quantity * Vend Price]for all the products in the machine.
- Collected: cash collected from the machine on this trip.
- Commission: money that has to be paid as a commission
- Driver: name of the driver that executed the trip
When you click on a trip row, the software will open below the trip details per product:
- Product Name
- Sold: number of sold items from this product
Sold By Product #
You can press the Sold By Product button on the Service History screen to export the data about the number of vends per product and per date (trip).
Filled By Product #
You can press the Filled By Product button on the Service History screen to export the data about the quantities filled into the machine per product and per date (trip).